I decided the best way to advertise our “Micky posse” at the Monkees Convention is to make ourselves stand out! What better way to stand out than with matching t-shirts?? Then it occurred to me, “Hey, you sell t-shirts” and the idea was born…
This is not going to be a difficult contest and is literally going to be FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
**THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO THE MONKEES CONVENTION March 1-3, 2013.
Here’s how it works:
1. On SUNDAY FEBRUARY 24th, 2013 at 5:00pm EST, the contest will begin!
2. All you have to do is simply send us an email (email@example.com) with your full name and size preference (Medium, Large or Extra Large).
3. The first TEN people that we receive an email from after 5:00pm EST on February 24th will win a FREE ILoveMickyDolenz.com T-shirt!
Sounds easy enough, right??
Now for the rules (sorry, I know, rules suck but we have to make this fair):
1. You have to be going to the Convention to enter. Please don’t enter unless you are actually going to the convention! Even if you’re just going for one day, that’s fine. We aren’t going to start asking for proof of purchase and will operate on the “honor system”. I know you guys are trustworthy.
2. T-Shirts will be given out on the Friday night at the Convention (exact location will be determined after we have the winners). We ask that everyone wear their t-shirts as much as possible during the convention but obviously, you don’t have to. I just think it’d be fun if we all matched. 😉
So remember, Sunday February 24th at 5pm EST, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and t-shirt size preference (M, L, XL).
We will be reminding you on the FB page but I suggest you mark this down on your calendar so you don’t miss out.